Point and Figure Chart




I believe in the fundamental analysis but I Found that technical analysis is far more superior because the market is driven by all the hungry people who want to make money.

Whatever be the index growth across the decade believe it or not but the index can collapse in a day if there is a recession or a bankruptcy

Recently I started to learn about penny stocks and got hooked on to reading about this point and figure chart

On the first site, this chart looked like the x and o game that I played during my childhood but the x and o here give a profound understanding of the trend.

I have thoroughly understood the construction and basic conclusions from the charts and on my way to in-depth inferences that could be derived from this chart

I consider Tim Sykes as my mentor and one of his own investing strategies is to invest during breakthroughs and breakdowns.

The strong buy or sell signal arbitrage caused during this time can tactically lead to immense profit incessantly.

One of the great ways to find these signals is through the Point and Figure chart.

I'll keep this blog updated as I read further

Book-A definitive guide to point and figure chart




Comments

Popular Posts